Sunday, March 2, 2014

Online Programming

I get asked how does Online Programming works.
 truth is it doesn't work for everyone, some people need constant supervision for motivation, or various anxieties and reasons. When it does work it's with individuals who have the discipline to follow the program religiously, according to everything it specified, and are good at communicating any issue or question that come up when and if it does.

 It starts with a little correspondence for me to get as clear of an idea of where the person is at physically, his goals, setbacks and what not, followed by him sending me videos of requested material. For the program I would work toward these goals using my knowledge from life long practice and research, developing skills and creating ability, fixing and preparing joints and mobility per the requirements, jumping over many seemingly impossible hurdles, and correcting bad impeding technique.

 Once I write the program, the person would take a few days to study it, he/she will make me a video to show he understood how to perform it correctly, and then run with the plan for the next 6 weeks.

After that we will have a second review (if not more), and then prepare for the next program. During the 6 weeks session the person will have the program printed with him/her in the designated practice days and times, and basically follow the instruction and enjoy the changes and development.
I work with people at all levels on a variety of skills and physical preparations.

 Here is an example of a drill from a program I wrote:
 http://youtu.be/vWexdUGIwWA

No comments:

Post a Comment