Friday, March 25, 2011

Disclaimer

Hi there,
A few words about my upcoming posts.
My posts are ideas that went through my head, put in writing, they are not intended to be regarded as facts, obviously i haven't added a bibliography, and for that matter they are not even my opinions, they are only ideas that went through my head, and I thought they would make good conversations and give someone something good to think about.
Due to the extreme nature of some of my writings, I have to say that I didn't mean to offend you if you decided to take any of it personally, and i can assure you that all i wanted with any of it, is for it to go toward a positive outcome and perspective.

With that said you are fully responsible for any action you decide to take as a result of reading these..

Your truly,

Amir Solsky

www.FundamentalsOfMovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment